LiquidFyre Games Forums
June 27, 2017, 06:19:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's my blaster  (Read 10086 times)
Redfox
Wyrmling Handler

I hope u like it crispy

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2007, 05:13:31 pm »

I've noticed by reading the rules and some of the forums pages that i won't b getting a Blaster or even a Sabre....... is this some kind of un-noticed mistake ?

Cheesy lol Hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself and to tell ya i'm looking forward to taking most of ya gold off ya. I wont take it all as nobody likes a showoff.

My dragon is called Gas.mark.7    keep an eye out for me when i get big and strong, coz i'll b looking for you. :Smiley

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, i gain strength
Through strength, i gain power
Through power, i gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The force shall free me.

There.....a sith with a Dragon....are we scared yet?
chilung
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 05:35:39 pm »

I've noticed by reading the rules and some of the forums pages that i won't b getting a Blaster or even a Sabre....... is this some kind of un-noticed mistake ?

Cheesy lol Hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself and to tell ya i'm looking forward to taking most of ya gold off ya. I wont take it all as nobody likes a showoff.

My dragon is called Gas.mark.7    keep an eye out for me when i get big and strong, coz i'll b looking for you. :Smiley

Good luck, but right now, you've got a long way to go before you can even come close to me.
(that's not me being arrogant, that's just me talking game mechanics  silver smile )

When you do, I'll be there to teach you a lesson or three, or five, depending on how much gold you amass, try to get a nice heaping mound of treasure before you reach my size okay  silver wink

BTW leave it at entrance to your cave and hide, it'll go easier on you that way.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 05:37:32 pm by chilung » Logged
mrwire
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 05:38:45 pm »

BTW leave it [the gold] at entrance to your cave and hide, it'll go easier on you that way.

Would do better to take a beating, gain more Combat Skill that way :-P~

***Out of curiosity, how does one defend one's hoard when one is off attacking others?***

Instead of drinking potions to boost power, can we not eat maidens?
chilung
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 05:50:30 pm »

Would do better to take a beating, gain more Combat Skill that way :-P~
Fair enough, you have to make it worth my while, I need a fair amount of gold, to maintain my standard of raiding and defending  of course silver teeth
Benjibob
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 07:10:35 pm »

Hi there

My name is GOG

Lets be friends Smiley
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 10:30:34 pm »

Hi there

My name is GOG

Lets be friends Smiley

Friends only because you want to sneak attack the poor guy, hit him over the head when his back is turned, and steal his hoard!

Nothing Beats a Fool's Luck . . . and I am the Master Fool.
BlackenedRoseThorn
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 10:58:19 pm »

Friends only because you want to sneak attack the poor guy, hit him over the head when his back is turned, and steal his hoard!

indeed! Hows this, when Gog is coming for me, I will pull you in front of me so that he has his fill on you before he gets to me...

hhahahahaa
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 12:17:36 am »

indeed! Hows this, when Gog is coming for me, I will pull you in front of me so that he has his fill on you before he gets to me...

hhahahahaa

I am not even a light snack to the Mighty Gog.  I would only get stuck between his mighty Kraken Fangs, and cause him an inconvenince.

Kestrel
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 01:05:47 am »

Yeah.. I'd be the equivalent of a popcorn kernal stuck between his teeth.... green teeth

~Kes

I'll try to be nicer if you'll try to be smarter...
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 01:24:44 am »

Yeah.. I'd be the equivalent of a popcorn kernal stuck between his teeth.... green teeth

Exactly. . . . annoying, but nothing that can't be dealt with black grin

Av
Draconic Legend

An unpleasant fellow.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 01:58:00 am »

Hi there

My name is GOG

Lets be friends Smiley

I could have sworn somewhere along the way I heard GOG say he does not have any friends...  Now where is that quote?

Chris & AverroŽs

"When he arrived at the gate I couldn't put my finger on it why, but I just didn't like him. His glare, his smirk, his posture; everything about him bothered me."

- Conrad Anders, City Guard

Redfox
Wyrmling Handler

I hope u like it crispy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 11:45:51 am »

Hey guys hows it going?

Well my Dragon has gone up a couple of weights and so is the fighting skill.....notice i never mentioned the gold, well whats the point in me wasting time training him in that when the plan is to take yours lol. It seems i'm a natural trainer, but i was trianed by the best. Her Dragon Mater seems to b wiping the floor with ya, so she must know what shes doing. Wink

Hmmm, that tactic of Gogs has opened my eyes. I was going to play fair but i can see the advantage of a little underhandedness (is that one word?).

Put ya names down if u want to challenge me and i'll look for ya soon. I can sense your fear, so remember to put the tick in the only hit my dragon 5 times box (get out of jail free card) lol.

I look forward to the duel

Redfox

The force shall free me.

BlackenedRoseThorn
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 11:47:57 am »

Hey guys hows it going?

Well my Dragon has gone up a couple of weights and so is the fighting skill.....notice i never mentioned the gold, well whats the point in me wasting time training him in that when the plan is to take yours lol. It seems i'm a natural trainer, but i was trianed by the best. Her Dragon Mater seems to b wiping the floor with ya, so she must know what shes doing. Wink

Hmmm, that tactic of Gogs has opened my eyes. I was going to play fair but i can see the advantage of a little underhandedness (is that one word?).

Put ya names down if u want to challenge me and i'll look for ya soon. I can sense your fear, so remember to put the tick in the only hit my dragon 5 times box (get out of jail free card) lol.

I look forward to the duel

Redfox

Brave young chicken mcnugget... very brave... post thy stats and I will see if it is worth my time
mrwire
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 12:12:34 pm »

Sorry if I am mistaken, but the limit of 5 attacks is, 5 attacks from different dragons at the same time. So technically you can attack the same dragon twice a day till the end of time.

***Out of curiosity, how does one defend one's hoard when one is off attacking others?***

Instead of drinking potions to boost power, can we not eat maidens?
Redfox
Wyrmling Handler

I hope u like it crispy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 12:30:14 pm »

Well Technically i hope u r wrong, as with all this bragging i dont want to look silly, do i? hmmmm :Smiley

I was hoping that, at the most i had spelling mistakes......now i guess u r on my hit list for sure lol

The force shall free me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: