LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 21, 2017, 02:59:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: AverroŽs challenges you! (I'm Large now)  (Read 9272 times)
Av
Draconic Legend

An unpleasant fellow.

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2007, 05:34:06 pm »

This is a challenge to one and all.  Attack me!  My dragon's name is AverroŽs, if you want to find me I suggest copy and pasting my name.

I'm obsessed with this app.  I want gold, I want to be the biggest baddest dragon out there, I want to kick your dragon's tail.  If you want a piece of the action and a bragging rights, then look me up and give me your best fire spewing shot.  I'm 26 and 12.  I have only been attacked once, and I lost.  I am in the Large weight range, between 6000 and 7000.  So.  Bring.  It.  On.  The more attacks the merrier. 

AverroŽs

PS.  Post if you have attacked me so we can exchange taunts.

PPS.  Got my pun-tastic Santa Claws today.  LOVE 'EM!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 02:56:57 pm by AverroŽs » Logged

"When he arrived at the gate I couldn't put my finger on it why, but I just didn't like him. His glare, his smirk, his posture; everything about him bothered me."

- Conrad Anders, City Guard

Bard of Laketown
Wyrm Trainer

I am Smaug, I kill what I wish

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 05:39:42 pm »

Love to, Let me know when you get in the attack range of an Immense dragon

is it perverse that I name myself after my dragon's killer?
Shatiz
Draconic Legend

I'm right, you're wrong

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 05:42:05 pm »

Hmmm... too small... too poor... hard to see pic...

I'll pass for now, but like the Bard said, when you're immense (and immensely rich) give me a shout and Famine will come a'calling  green tongue

"Invader blood courses through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"

Btw I've turned off signatures so if I never comment on how awesome yours is - it is because I can't see it.
Av
Draconic Legend

An unpleasant fellow.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 05:59:44 pm »

Love to, Let me know when you get in the attack range of an Immense dragon

Will do.  At what weight does that start?

Hmmm... too small... too poor... hard to see pic...

I'll pass for now, but like the Bard said, when you're immense (and immensely rich) give me a shout and Famine will come a'calling  green tongue

Will do.  And I will have to find a way to make my picture better.  For me its not so much about the gold.  I'm only 16 days old, I just want to attack/be attacked.  I am hunting for gold as often as possible and will be immense and immensely rich when the time comes.

AverroŽs
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:04:04 pm by AverroŽs » Logged

"When he arrived at the gate I couldn't put my finger on it why, but I just didn't like him. His glare, his smirk, his posture; everything about him bothered me."

BlackenedRoseThorn
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 06:05:10 pm »

hmmm... small dragon talk big. no doubt no gold too... no thanks.
Bard of Laketown
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 06:10:52 pm »

Will do.  And I will have to find a way to make my picture better.  For me its not so much about the gold.  I'm only 16 days old, I just want to attack/be attacked.  I am hunting for gold as often as possible and will be immense and immensely rich when the time comes.

AverroŽs

the best way to get people interested in attacking you is to have enough gold to make it worth their while. I had the same issue for a while but I focused a part of my turns on collecting for a bit, got my gold up, and the attacks against me went up

Shatiz
Draconic Legend

I'm right, you're wrong

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 06:14:17 pm »

AverroŽs

Immense start at 75,000 pounds or so... although to get to me you'd have to be around 120,000 pounds at least...

"Invader blood courses through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"

Btw I've turned off signatures so if I never comment on how awesome yours is - it is because I can't see it.
Matador_Salsero
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 08:29:20 pm »

Collecting Gold?Huh? For chumps. It is more fun to attack rich dragons and make your fortune the hard way.
Azhazel
Fledgling Caretaker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 08:37:41 pm »

Collecting Gold?Huh? For chumps. It is more fun to attack rich dragons and make your fortune the hard way.

Si, pero derrepente igual es necesario juntar oro para que otros te ataquen y ganar defendiendo, no crees?

Translation: Yes, but anyway it is necessary to gather gold for others to attack you and winning by defending, don't you think?

Wanna play with my dragon?
Av
Draconic Legend

An unpleasant fellow.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 09:17:35 pm »

It would seem I need gold.  Why is no one interested in scrapping for the sake of scrapping?  Does a good record mean nothing?

AverroŽs

Bard of Laketown
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 09:20:47 pm »

It would seem I need gold.  Why is no one interested in scrapping for the sake of scrapping?  Does a good record mean nothing?

AverroŽs

dragons like nice beds of gold to sleep in. There are plenty of people who play the game to fight, but while you're fighting why not fight someone who's got lots of gold to take?

BlackenedRoseThorn
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 09:32:03 pm »

AverroŽs

well you also a tenth of my weight... I am afraid I would step on you.
bellatrix888warrior
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 10:20:56 pm »

*squish* 

green tongue

Noreen
Wyrm Trainer

Zamora

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 11:05:16 pm »

Why is no one interested in scrapping for the sake of scrapping?

have you posted in the "come get me thread" yet?

Its kind of messy but some say they have been getting attacked since posting

If Zamora finds you in her weight class you can be sure she would give you some fight before she stole your stash  Grin
Av
Draconic Legend

An unpleasant fellow.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 11:37:26 pm »

Well thanks for that consideraton, lol.

AverroŽs

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: