LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 23, 2017, 06:33:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I appear to have a stalker (linked to the current ABC)  (Read 6648 times)
el
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 12:53:37 pm »
+1

While I think the repetition is problematic - and it certainly doesn't have to be that way - have you noticed how few dragons are left?

*Out of 1,993 dragons

It is hard to find dragons that have lots of treasure.  Not only have I been repeating because I don't think to look to check - the same dragons keep coming up on the Random page. 

As soon as I hit AFMWE I have 3-5 incomings.  I've noticed that with every one of my clan mates as well.  And yes, some of the attackers were there a few days before and sometimes there are a group from a clan but it's what's left of us.  Can't complain now about gang attacks now because no one would be playing otherwise.   

It used to be all the colossal top 10 AA dragons attacking each other over position.  Now it's just who has the treasure to make this worth my while.

However - Lolanto really should cut it out.  No sense in pissing people off. 

Varius
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 09:06:43 am »

I'm in the same weightrange, and I'm finding it difficult to find dragons to visit that differs from who I've visited the last week. But there is more than enough to not go for the same one every three days.
I find my targets through the random page, but check with the lists if I've been visiting the last week. Sometimes I mess up, but mostly it's at least a week since my last visit

There is no excuse for Lolanto to hunt DL like this (DL kicks my [body part] quite often, but thankfully he sometimes covers my medical bill as well  green wink)

Is he still hunting for DL?

el
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 11:55:47 pm »

He is currently showing up quite constantly attacking a friend of mine. 
So maybe he does the rounds.

There are lots of dragons to choose from but not many have lots of gold.  I try to raid only those with enough treasure to either make it worth my while to win or to provide me with 10 FS.   silver grin
Either way, I am happy - although I confess the big hits hurt.  silver sad

vetlet
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 06:10:50 pm »

Lolanto is on my pain in the butt list.

'My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today'. Richard Adams.

Fly with the dragons always, Maxine.
Hippolyta
Draconic Legend

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 05:16:35 pm »

Update: I attacked him, got a good haul, he then attacked me a week or so later for a mil or two so I immediately retallied and got several more mil. Think that worked out well for me, and think he got a little deterred.
Dark Lord
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 09:03:49 am »

Update: I attacked him, got a good haul, he then attacked me a week or so later for a mil or two so I immediately retallied and got several more mil. Think that worked out well for me, and think he got a little deterred.

Lolanto is still repeat attacking me, in fact he's on his way again today.  It seems to makes no difference whether I retaliate or not, he still keeps coming back.

Varius
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 05:26:43 am »

I'll hunt him down tonight!
Dark Lord
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 02:43:06 am »

Well another 6 or 7 attempts later and he was bound to get something again:

Lolanto
Jan 13, 2013