LiquidFyre Games Forums
November 22, 2017, 06:02:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Zuckerberg!  (Read 12414 times)
Charlemagne
Fledgling Caretaker

Carolus Magnus

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 03:53:35 am - Hidden.
« on: April 09, 2012, 03:53:35 am »

Dark Lord
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 06:23:45 am »

What is the timeframe for these three attacks?

Charlemagne
Fledgling Caretaker

Carolus Magnus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 03:02:33 am »

There have been four attacks in the span of two years looking at it closely.

Gina and Tethys
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 07:28:36 am »
+4

There have been four attacks in the span of two years looking at it closely.

gold grin so not exactly over the top, or bullying by any stretch of the imagination.

Galaxy
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:39:49 pm »
+6

Of course raiding dragons are going to target rich, uncaved dragons.  There is a simple way to stop this happening - don't forget to cave your dragon!  And if you do forget, don't blame the raiders for raiding.
Charlemagne
Fledgling Caretaker

Carolus Magnus

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:28:30 am - Hidden.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 01:28:30 am »

Charlemagne
Fledgling Caretaker

Carolus Magnus

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:35:43 am - Hidden.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 01:35:43 am »

The Man with the Lightbulb Head
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 01:48:30 am »
+5

It is a game about dragons attacking each other.

If you can't handle that perhaps another game is in order?

Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 02:27:24 am »
+4

I was going to say that it is like playing Farmville and then complaining that if you don't look after your crops they die. But that is a wrong analogy, as that's player versus computer rather than pvp.

So it is like playing monopoly but complaining you have to pay rent when you land on someone else's property.

It is like playing scrabble and complaining the other player used the double word score.

It is like playing soccer and complaining the other team scored.

Yes it is a negative consequence of the game, but that is what the game is about!

Other games are available.

Gina and Tethys
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 03:01:15 am »
+2

I'm sure they wouldn't like it if they got thieved unfairly four times!

I probably wouldn't be happy with four times in a month, but to complain about four attacks over two years is just ridiculous.

WTF are some people so aggressive?!? Are they getting big money from this tripe? NO. Is it real money? No. Are they getting real gold medals for playing this game. Again no.

Umm because, as the previous poster says, it is a game about dragons attacking each other and stealing gold! 

Why don't the developers and the odd dare I say coalition of the willing (or blind followers) change this crap? Coalition of the deluded and stubborn?

Well they could..... but then it would be a completely different game  gold grin

I play this game late. I'm sure everyone has f'ed-up not caving.

There should be a timer and the game should automatically cave the dragon in my view. What about auto updating caved? I'm not aggressive and I don't go after people or bother people INCESSANTLY!!! I have stuff to do and I don't particularly love this game farther.

As there are achievements for being outside of the cave for long periods of time, you couldn't have an automatic cave function.  I NEVER cave my dragon, being attacked is how she gets stronger, and as you have already pointed out, the gold isn't real!!! so really no reason to get so upset about losing some of it, and certainly no reason to get personally abusive towards other players or spam their Facebook inboxes with abusive messages.

Charlemagne
Fledgling Caretaker

Carolus Magnus

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:36:17 am - Hidden.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 04:36:17 am »

Charlemagne
Fledgling Caretaker

Carolus Magnus

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:49:53 am - Hidden.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 04:49:53 am »

Gina and Tethys
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 06:09:41 am »
+3

Behavior is manageable by all UNDERSTAND!

Quite right, I'm not sure you understand that though.

The vast majority reading this will have no idea which dragons are yours, so they have no idea that they are attacking one of them until they receive an abusive message from you.  Maybe you should name them so that people can make an informed decision whether or not to attack them, if they should happen upon them on one of the occasions you have left them outside?  They could at least be prepared for the personal attack to arrive in their inbox, if nothing else Wink

Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 06:21:37 am »
+5

What's even sadder is those that blindly follow developers probably in an ancient forgotten game now with some God given conviction! Poser meglos! Wait until you *sses are on your deathbeds!

IF I W A S N ' T   B O T H E R E D 1 WOULDN'T COMPLAIN! SPAM USUALLY INVOLVES ADVERTISING DIPSTICK! AND IF I WASN'T BOTHERED R E P E A T E D L Y BY THE SAME PEOPLE OR *UCK ABOUTS IN DENIAL, THEY WOULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING EINSTEIN!

I have enough *hit in my life that I actually stumbled upon this stupid game and having to listen to stupid cliched clap trap, by the odd stupid person with excuses. Behavior is manageable by all UNDERSTAND!

Go play another game not about being attacked, then you won't get attacked. Simples :-)

Loki
Draconic Legend

Oooohh...Shiny! Huh? what were you saying?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 08:13:21 am »
+4

I would like to contribute here, in the attacking dragon's defense (yes, I imagine you would've seen that coming), I have been using this application for more than four years, my dragon is not very active, I may launch an attack once or twice a month, because of this frequency I never bother to check who I've attacked before.

Being in the GDA I have seen the effects of bullying in this game, dragons being attacked every three days, the moment the ABC is up, over and over until someone steps in, even milder situations once a week or so and yes, that will take the fun out of this game.

However, you state that you've been attacked four times in the last two years, once every six months... I don't know of any trainer on here that would scour back through six months of battle records to avoid hitting a particular dragon more than once, it's not a reasonable thing to expect in a game based on combat, especially (as you pointed out) when numbers are dwindling after years of play, and suitable targets are harder to come by.

All that aside, have you asked the dragon in question not to attack? I don't mean a rant filled with obscenities, baseless insults and random analogies, I mean a simple request explaining your playstyle choice. If you did not attempt this simple courtesy then I fail to see how we could assist you.

'Tis only a flesh wound!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: