LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 23, 2017, 06:42:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attack combat countdown at negative 83 hours  (Read 2062 times)
xar
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2011, 11:21:24 pm »
+1

I've reported this bug on pd2 two days ago.  Nothing has been done yet.  Come on devs.  Please fix this bug ASAP.  I cannot do anything, yet I can still be attacked.  I went out to raid a dragon.  Countdown clock started at the usual 9 and a half hours.  Now it's on -83 hours!  The attack has not yet occurred.  That's how long it has been.  This is a critical, game changing bug so please fix immediately.
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 04:50:42 pm »

Xar,
  I recommend (a) Directly contacting the devs via private message on here.  (b)  Posting this to the proper forum - if it is PD2 related, please post it to the "Is a Hacking" section of the PD2 boards.  You currently have it posted to the PD1 Boards.

Nothing Beats a Fool's Luck . . . and I am the Master Fool.
xar
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 06:33:42 pm »

Thanks mf.  I did contact devs via pm and the matter was resolved very promptly  black smile Oh, btw, I didn't really make it very clear in my earlier post.  The attack countdown clock problem was for pd1.  I just wish I didn't waste over 90 hours waiting to see what would happen.  I should have contacted the devs right away....and will from now on  black smile  Thanks again.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:35:35 pm by xar » Logged
dragonline
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 07:18:57 pm »

I've reported the same bug to the developers for pd1.  This is the 3rd day.  My countdown is increasing daily.  It is now -369 hours.  I'm getting attacked and can't defend and I can't go out and do battle.  How did the developers solve this?  Thanks.
vargragg
Developer's Assistant
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 09:25:43 am »

I don't see any overdue attacks in the table so I'm assuming Tesserex cleared it for you. If you're still having a problem you could PM either him or myself your FB ID.
Though you should still be able to defend against incomings even while being victim to the bug.. if there was some issue with that function, feel free to let us know in what way.

/varg

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
enigmatic756
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 08:48:45 pm »

I have had the SAME thing happen to me TWICE!  After almost 2 days with it stuck on 00:00 timer I just had to cancel it which affects Combat points and everything.  This should not be happening and needs to be fixed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: