LiquidFyre Games Forums
June 27, 2017, 01:12:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with PD2  (Read 3416 times)
Roxie
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2011, 07:32:39 am »

It started yesterday, i had just left PD2 and came back. Now i can't do anything, I'm stuck on the info tab and when i click any of the others (stats, elements, cave etc) it keeps me on info. I can't make any actions or use any of my turns. i try to raid and it'll let me find dragons but it won't let me attack them. i can't purchase anything either. Can anyone help me?
Smauglet and Trinity
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 07:50:02 am »

I've had this happen in IE9 - I found that if I refreshed the page by clicking on My Dragon, everything returned to normal.

Roxie
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 09:38:14 am »

I've done that but it still hasn't changed anything. its still doing the same thing.
Gina and Tethys
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 12:38:30 pm »

If you haven't already, all I can really suggest is dump your cache and restart the browser.  If that doesn't work try another browser?

Roxie
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 05:09:01 pm »

that's not working either. crap, should i just start my dragon over? I REALLY don't want to have to do that but i will if i have to.
phroxenphyre
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 09:40:46 pm »

Don't reset your dragon, that won't help. In the last few days, they've had to implement some changes to comply with Facebook's mandatory shift to using Facebook Credits and a lot of things have gotten messed up as a result. The most common problem I've seen is pages getting cut off but I haven't heard of links not working.

My suggestion is to try another browser. I have problems in Firefox but Chrome seems to work OK. For some people, it's the other way around. Just try as many as you can and hopefully one of them works.
Roxie
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 07:24:29 am »

Should i expect for this problem to be fixed soon or....
drakkhen
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 12:57:24 am »

should be fixed by now...
AlakMorreno
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 08:29:29 am »

Is anyone else having problems with their electricity flickering on and off throughout the day and evening?  It seems to have been like this for a good few days now, our neighbours have the same problem - were close to the George & Dragon.  Not sure if there are some local works causing the problem?
Loki
Draconic Legend

Oooohh...Shiny! Huh? what were you saying?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 09:56:29 pm »

Is anyone else having problems with their electricity flickering on and off throughout the day and evening?  It seems to have been like this for a good few days now, our neighbours have the same problem - were close to the George & Dragon.  Not sure if there are some local works causing the problem?

That's not something that can be fixed via this forum, especially when some of us are likely on the opposite side of the planet.

'Tis only a flesh wound!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: