LiquidFyre Games Forums
August 17, 2017, 09:15:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: elementals past 100%  (Read 1712 times)
drakkhen
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2011, 10:58:46 am »

I've been playing with a few elementals but notice no improvement past 100% with some, do they all suffer from the same fate?
Witchfinder
Draconic Legend

Pirating, I can't help it, it's in the blood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 11:43:07 am »

You can only get 100% in any Elemental, this can be improved by the use of EE potion for an attack or defence.

"Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science fiction!"
"We live on a spaceship, dear"
blessed
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 12:25:50 pm »

I think what Drakkhen means is with the potions, they don't notice a difference in some elements
Myrrdin
Dragon Rider

I like *BLAM*

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 02:04:58 pm »

Which elements are you noticing that with, drakkhen?

Religion is an opiate for the masses; Dragons enjoy the taste of opium saturated flesh.
Hippolyta
Draconic Legend

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 04:59:46 pm »

Well you can tell some of them are more effective above 100% cause you can see the different values in the rounds - eg Vampire, Metal, Nature, Earth and Fire...

Some of them however I think probably aren't functioning quite right, but I wouldn't know whether that's got anything to do with how improved their effects are under the influence of pots.
drakkhen
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 03:36:10 pm »

for some reason vampire wasn't going above 100%, i went from 100% to 125% and still saw the same amount of drain damage per hit. specifically vampire vs metal, when I would attack i saw i was getting hit slightly harder reflection damange so i upped my potions and was always still getting hit slightly hard but doing the same suck per hit ratio.
phroxenphyre
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 09:54:37 pm »

Vampire leeching is rounded down while Metal's reflection is rounded up. This is why Metal sometimes reflects back one more damage than you absorbed. Elemental enhancement is also capped at 25%, just like all your other stats. A vial, flask and jug will get you that 25% exactly so taking all four doesn't is a waste of a bottle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: