LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 23, 2017, 06:44:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The death of PD1  (Read 12987 times)
bard
Dragon Rider

Never face the facts

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 11:08:31 am »
+3

Does anyone remember the excitement of those damn parchment pieces and the riddles??Is it too late for something like that to re-kindle that lost spirit??I have to admit,I'm seldom here anymore,and it used to be a priority of my day....I miss you guys,even the ones I'm FB friends with.

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.

Galaxy
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 12:11:55 pm »
+1

I remember the parchment.  They really were exciting times.  I would love to do something similar.   gold teeth
Loki
Draconic Legend

Oooohh...Shiny! Huh? what were you saying?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 06:47:37 am »

That would be fun...

'Tis only a flesh wound!
Ichindar
Wyrmling Handler

forever a PD Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 07:44:54 am »
+4

Nearly four and a half years since I started this thread. 628 active Dragons at the time of posting. Yet I still play daily, PD Fanatic forever 😊
Loki
Draconic Legend

Oooohh...Shiny! Huh? what were you saying?

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2015, 09:03:05 am »

I have to admit I've missed a few days here and there simply by forgetting, and my dragon is almost pure helpermonkey (albeit one that gets bumped a lot), I rarely get attacked (has always been the case), but these days I only attack others if they steal my shinies, and most of the time I get it back with interest.

My dragon is more than 7.5 years old, which is a pretty impressive lifespan for a facebook app, but it's been many years since I scoured the boards, stalking, calculating, running 2-3 raids every day. I even spent a few months knocking all the top fighters in my range off their pegs just to amuse myself (until I ran out of opponents). It really does need something to inspire renewed interest.

'Tis only a flesh wound!
Shellytug
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 03:46:35 am »

That mean he can release his Ki and from that alone it can destroy the universe? possible

Ichindar
Wyrmling Handler

forever a PD Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2017, 02:11:47 am »

Out of 289 dragons........
Ravenex
Developer
Draconic Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2017, 10:05:56 pm »

This makes me very sad... and sorry about the server outage, and pd1 issues I crashed it working on something unrelated and am still trying to get it back up.

Happy Pillaging,
     Brian Schwartz
     Pet Dragons Inside Man
Varazchavardan
Wyrmling Handler

I Never Fly Faster Than I Can See

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2017, 08:43:02 am »

This makes me very sad... and sorry about the server outage, and pd1 issues I crashed it working on something unrelated and am still trying to get it back up.

I see its back up... but I have a bit of a problem - Varazchavardan is still on a raid that was supposed to have finished -14 hours ago...

...please help!  silver sad

7th House
Varazchavardan
Wyrmling Handler

I Never Fly Faster Than I Can See

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2017, 10:58:15 am »

I see its back up... but I have a bit of a problem - Varazchavardan is still on a raid that was supposed to have finished -14 hours ago...

...please help!  silver sad

It's come good - if you helped... thanks muchly! Smiley

7th House
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: