LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 19, 2018, 08:05:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potions set never used.  (Read 1611 times)
mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:34:36 pm »

It seems that potions set to be used never get used.  I set my potions to be used on a raid so that overnight when I was sleeping my potions would still activate.  But they never do.  I still have them in my inventory.  The combat replay also shows that the potions I selected never got used.  This is breaking.  I lost an important raid on a high glicko target because of this.

Jack Vellum
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:00:01 am »

After you confirmed the attack were they listed in the actions box?

"Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then, what deafness may we not all possess? What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us?" Frank Herbert
Kat, Aeron, and Elvy
Draconic Legend

<3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:55:37 pm »

This sounds sort of like the problem I've had with my armor.

http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?topic=4832.0

I never really followed up on it as I stopped attacking. Though if you are setting your potions the way I tried to set my equipment I think it might be part of the same bug.

Are you setting the potions from the attack confirm screen? With the list of your entire inventory?
mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 09:56:44 pm »

This sounds sort of like the problem I've had with my armor.

http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?topic=4832.0

I never really followed up on it as I stopped attacking. Though if you are setting your potions the way I tried to set my equipment I think it might be part of the same bug.

Are you setting the potions from the attack confirm screen? With the list of your entire inventory?

Yeah.  It also seems to be with firefox.  Using chrome I don't have the problem anymore.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: