LiquidFyre Games Forums
November 24, 2017, 03:02:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dragon Keeps Getting Whupped On  (Read 2770 times)
MyDragonSparky
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2010, 07:35:19 pm »

Can SOMEONE please help me! My dragon keeps getting whupped!! I have lost 10 straight attacks against me! I have every piece of protection available and use every potion possible, even RAGE, and still get my butt beat! When I have "turns" I use them all on fighting skills. I have close to 10K now!! What is going on? Why won't the system let me defend myself once in a while? I've never lost that many in a row before.
neellocm
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 08:50:12 pm »

Do you have friends who assist you?  Is your Fight Skill much less than 10% of your overall weight?

If your dragon is "bloated"-which here means that your size to FS ratio is grossly out of whack, it will be much more difficult to defend agains dragons who are "capped"- which here means that your Fighting skill is at 10% of your weight and you can no longer put turns into it.

Also, I know a lot of people will buy and sell armor depending on whether they're attacking or defending.  Since something like the Glaes Claw tips have a penalty to defensive battles, they'll sell them when they have an incoming. Conversely, the Golvern scales have a penalty to offensive battles so many people will sell them when they're on a raid.

Adding friends who can assist  you will also increase your chances at winning some defenses.
RichardOt
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:29:54 pm »

Maybe track down all the Dragons built so far...

Erics Dragon..Teague 1100s and #6s.

Medeblog - My blog
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: