Author Topic: My Dragon Keeps Getting Whupped On  (Read 3382 times)

Offline MyDragonSparky

• Wyrmling Handler
    • View Profile
My Dragon Keeps Getting Whupped On
« on: May 22, 2010, 07:35:19 pm »
Can SOMEONE please help me! My dragon keeps getting whupped!! I have lost 10 straight attacks against me! I have every piece of protection available and use every potion possible, even RAGE, and still get my butt beat! When I have "turns" I use them all on fighting skills. I have close to 10K now!! What is going on? Why won't the system let me defend myself once in a while? I've never lost that many in a row before.

Offline neellocm

• Draconic Legend
    • View Profile
Re: My Dragon Keeps Getting Whupped On
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 08:50:12 pm »
Do you have friends who assist you?  Is your Fight Skill much less than 10% of your overall weight?

If your dragon is "bloated"-which here means that your size to FS ratio is grossly out of whack, it will be much more difficult to defend agains dragons who are "capped"- which here means that your Fighting skill is at 10% of your weight and you can no longer put turns into it.

Also, I know a lot of people will buy and sell armor depending on whether they're attacking or defending.  Since something like the Glaes Claw tips have a penalty to defensive battles, they'll sell them when they have an incoming. Conversely, the Golvern scales have a penalty to offensive battles so many people will sell them when they're on a raid.

Adding friends who can assist  you will also increase your chances at winning some defenses.

Offline RichardOt

• Wyrmling Handler
    • View Profile
    • Loans
My Dragon Keeps Getting Whupped On
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:29:54 pm »
Maybe track down all the Dragons built so far...

Erics Dragon..Teague 1100s and #6s.
Medeblog - My blog