LiquidFyre Games Forums
August 16, 2017, 03:40:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you thread, (*&^@ you thread ...  (Read 4687 times)
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2007, 10:03:45 pm »

Thanks Sapphira, for that stimulating fight.  It lifted my boy's spirits no end.  He's a lot more -um- golden now. 

*&^%#@ Firey Ness for dogging my every day.  You got Aureth and I up up and away. 
BlackenedRoseThorn
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 08:22:52 am »

muahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:04:31 pm »

Thanks for a good fight Pufftastic.  Hope you and your trainer are lolling about on your undiminished pile.  Hope it gives you blisters.
FierceDragoness
Draconic Legend

Dragons 4 LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 10:22:14 pm »

lol theres so much love goin around in here  red wink

R.I.P. Joshua "Maniac" Giddings~ I love you and miss you Kiss  red tongue
The PD Dictionary!
http://www.petdragonsfbapp.com/forum/index.php?topic=1508.new#new
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 10:49:48 pm »

Well, it's nice to say phew, puff pant etc to one's combatants.  Or to let off steam.
FierceDragoness
Draconic Legend

Dragons 4 LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 08:03:46 am »

Well, it's nice to say phew, puff pant etc to one's combatants.  Or to let off steam.

yes i agree fully, lol i just tend to sit here and yell at the computer ferociously  red smile

The PD Dictionary!
AMoniC
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 11:10:56 am »

green sad i had to take on two dragons at once... *puff puff wheeze*. I think me and Changxxx will be taken a break... (oh and i lost both, go figure)

Your dragon can kick my dragons butt...
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 08:33:08 pm »

Sorry to hear that AMoniC.  I expect you and Changxxx are feeling a bit faded, a bit saddish.  I would be.

You're not in my weight range, I see.  Well, I mean Chang really.
AMoniC
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 10:43:39 pm »

Thats not really his whole name Chang (his name has 8 letters) silver teeth

Your dragon can kick my dragons butt...
bloodclaws
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 01:05:08 am »

am a 46 days old dragon but nowadays keep getting all the 60+ days old dragon attacking me.  Cowards!!!!!! 
 gold angry gold angry gold angry gold angry gold angry
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 01:14:07 am »

That's sad, Bloodclaws, but it goes by weight, not age.  So its quite fair really.
bloodclaws
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 03:14:37 am »

That's sad, Bloodclaws, but it goes by weight, not age.  So its quite fair really.

Well, i disagree because all those that attack me has higher combat record than me.  Therefore, it means that they are active users.
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 05:31:21 am »

I agree that that doesn't seem fair.  Post it in the 'I think' forum. 
Aurethrider
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 05:34:41 am »

Thank you everyone who has interacted with me here.  You've helped me in many ways which shall remain unknown.

*&%$#@! to the fact that I have to let my dragon go.  The site has sold out to commercial concerns, and that ruins it all for me.

Hugs,

K.
FierceDragoness
Draconic Legend

Dragons 4 LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 08:45:51 am »

i hope i can use this for the forum as well as the game and oh well if i cant cuz im gonna anyways...

Thank you to the developers who spend all their free time,energy, money etc. into making this game the best and trying to come up with new ways to help pay for all expenses with out having us use our money to pay for it Smiley I would also like to say that im sooo sorry that u guys are gettin ^%@$@(& at for all this stuff, i don't think it fair or right, you guys are just trying to do what you think is best to keep the game going. And I completely support you guys and I wish you good luck with your finals, and try getting some sleep afterwards. red smile People have to realize that your only human. And they should try putting themselves in your shoes.

*&^@ #@% to those who spent their first and total 5 seconds on the forum to start ranting and raving about something that they should have spent more time reading about before coming in here all high and mighty with their 1 post @($*#%^) about it. If u don't like it delete it. Money doesn't grow on trees you guys demand all this @#%& to be done NOW and sorry it cant be, it takes time and money. These guys spend all of their free time being completely devoted to this game and its players. U disagree so much and u want all this stuff to be done well why don't you try running it all, while listening to people @(*%& at you in the mean time while your trying to do finals and essays and whatever else. Im so sick of reading threads about u noobs come in a demanding all this stuff be done but not before complaining about the surveys etc. And its not even mandatory to take the survey. The surveys are there to help pay for the game so u don't have to. You don't like the surveys well fine be like lots of other people and take complete advantage of it being free at the complete expense of others ie. Craig and Danny. I mean would you rather have the game or just have it shut down because they've put every last dime of their own and all the energy they have into this game. They have already been in total sympathy for your upsetness (idk if thats even a wrd but i dont give a @#$%). They've already said they don't like this but they almost have to do it to keep the game alive. If u don't like it delete the game, and go play a rpg that u have to pay 15 or what ever $ a month for. And where you don't get any say as to what happens with the game.  red angry

Im done for now but I swear if i see one more person come in here and start %^$*(!#^ about this I'm gonna take my dragon and pk all their !@@#@. It just *&$$#$ me off to see what C&D have to go through when they don't deserve it.
 Again to C&D if you feel the above is to idk what u wanna call it but u no what i mean, and if it starts causing problems or w/e, u can or i can delete it. I just wanted to vent and to get a point across to these idiots who only think about themselves and whats best for them and don't give a rats @$$ about you guys.

The PD Dictionary!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: