LiquidFyre Games Forums
December 17, 2017, 10:57:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got screwed out of teeth and turns.  (Read 784 times)
mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2009, 01:02:45 am »

I was using the turns buyback feature and somehow managed to click it twice and it took 10 of my turns and 10 of my teeth. 

How do I post an image of my screen.  It currently shows turns available for buyback -10 out of 60.

Charmed
Draconic Legend

The answer to your question is 42

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:05:16 am »

How do I post an image of my screen.  It currently shows turns available for buyback -10 out of 60.

Hit print screen (PrtSc), copy the picture to an editor like Paint, save it and upload it to a hosting site. From there just post like you normally would using the picture function here.

"Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?", Marvin the Paranoid Android, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
Juarlaxle
Fledgling Caretaker

Gloomwing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 09:25:01 pm »

Grrr,  I hate that 'T' word. I'm not paying for teeth whilst the options for gaining teeth for doing this and that don't even work properly.

Watch this video, do this survey blah blah blah. I'm not falling for it again  black angry

' It is not enough to be a good player, you must also play well. ' - Siegbert Tarrasch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: