LiquidFyre Games Forums
August 16, 2017, 03:41:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: BANISHED  (Read 23702 times)
Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2009, 02:47:16 pm »

Glad to see only my posts are ever deleted!!!! Never saw any deleted messages when people were posting filth in the NAGA thread!!!!! Makes me wonder why some are kicked and others are pampered!!!!! Regardless, destruction is imminent!!

BANISHEDClan Killers

Requirements:
Being friends with dragons outside of the clan is forbidden! Why waste time with people who will fight against you to improve their own dragon?

If the Elders Circle is how you grade your dragon, join one of the sim city clans! The Circle is a corrupt body so we grade ourselves by a completely different set of standards.
A more destructive set of standards!

If your weight is Juvenile or higher, you are too fat for this outfit.

Acceptance into this elite unit comes with some sacrifice but in the end we will be the most feared group of dragons! Just saying you want to be in won’t cut it! There is a rigorous test that will show you just how ruthless your Dragon really can be.

If you know what remorse feels like, this isn’t for you!    You must be ready for WAR!!

Tactics:
We are the Banished ones and we fight like it! Like any elite group we are faceless and we are nameless. Our only identification is Your rank in their red box!

Targets will not know who is next till we have landed and it’s too late! So if you wear a watermark, YOU are the target and will be the target till the ‘Circle’ realizes you don’t belong there!!

Further explanation of tactics will require special clearance.

“Not even a retreating enemy is a good enemy, only a dead one!” _____
"You prey on the weak, we prey on YOU!!" _____

We Will Show the Elders Who They Should Fear!!
“These Colors Never Run” United States Marines

Beware!!!! No need for fake welcomes just so you can spread your bulls-eye!!! Welcome us at your cave step with your free gold or an a$$ whoopin'

If you think you can pass Basic, mail my dragon in-game and we'll put you through the test!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 02:55:05 pm by Bone » Logged

King Bone - Golden Pooper VI on PD1; _____ on PD2
Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 02:52:17 pm »

Don't lock this thread. Come post all your crying and dismay of how we dug deep into your cave and stole everything!! Show everyone your fear!!

mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 03:00:10 pm »

Having a requirement of being lightweight or lighter seems like it would isolate a fair number of potential recruits, nevertheless good luck in your endeavors, may we meet in battle in the time to come.

The Man with the Lightbulb Head
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 03:35:23 pm »

Have fun with your clan hope you all enjoy it Smiley

Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 03:58:21 pm »

Having a requirement of being lightweight or lighter seems like it would isolate a fair number of potential recruits, nevertheless good luck in your endeavors, may we meet in battle in the time to come.

I would rather a have 1 day old newborn on our side than an overweight dragon who can't catch us! Numbers aren't the name of the game, just ask the order how their 200+ sim players weren't able to stop me from beating the hell out of their boss till he had to limp away to the other side of the world!!! As for luck, ask him how much luck was needed to destroy him over and over?! Ask the precious A**** if luck was needed to beat her, ask what Was 'the greatest fighter' if luck was needed to beat him? Well he might say luck was needed but when you prey on the weak all day, your judgment gets clouded so when a true brawler comes to play, gotta come up with some reason why you lost instead of the obvious, He was better!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:53:33 pm by vargragg » Logged

The Man with the Lightbulb Head
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 04:37:32 pm »

Just checking through the subforum it looks like another clan already grabbed the niche of so secret no one knows we exist. You might want to consider a merger

http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?topic=3730.0

Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 04:40:40 pm »

Merger? HA!!! You must be on crack!!

Lucifer Rising
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 05:08:14 pm »

Loud, stupid, crass, vulgar, tasteless and offensive. . . . interesting clan concept.  I'm strangely excited, however.  A genuine villain clan?  Probably not good for the game in general, but an interesting challenge for an ultra competitive trainer such as myself.

If you guys really think you're all that, pay ole' Lucy a visit.  He doesn't need to know who you are, but you might tell him anyway -- after the thrashing you take, you might not remember.  Wink 

http://apps.facebook.com/petdragonstwo/profile.php?id=1173119014

Only thing is, my Lucy doesn't have a watermark.  Maybe I should ask all the clans if I can borrow theirs?  If you're attacking dragons with watermarks, you gotta attack a dragon with 7 or 8 watermarks, right?
the_kav
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 05:10:07 pm »

Oooh, way to go, Bone! This sounds like it's gonna be fun!

Meat is murder! Hot, tasty, greasy murder!
Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 05:29:24 pm »

Loud, stupid, crass, vulgar, tasteless and offensive. . . . interesting clan concept.  I'm strangely excited, however.  A genuine villain clan?  Probably not good for the game in general, but an interesting challenge for an ultra competitive trainer such as myself.

If you guys really think you're all that, pay ole' Lucy a visit.  He doesn't need to know who you are, but you might tell him anyway -- after the thrashing you take, you might not remember.  Wink 

http://apps.facebook.com/petdragonstwo/profile.php?id=1173119014

Only thing is, my Lucy doesn't have a watermark.  Maybe I should ask all the clans if I can borrow theirs?  If you're attacking dragons with watermarks, you gotta attack a dragon with 7 or 8 watermarks, right?

Only thing loud are the screams of pain!! Stupid? eh! Tasteless!? Sure we might be tasteless but when we hit you we sure do taste your blood!! Crass, vulgar, offensive, ALWAYS!!! As for attacking you, you're out of my weight range, be thankful for that and you're too fat for us front line soldiers!!

I saw somewhere someone asking where all the evil has gone! It didn't go anywhere it just switch sides to the true evil empire to escape even its own death!!!

Lucifer Rising
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 05:33:28 pm »

Only thing loud are the screams of pain!! Stupid? eh! Tasteless!? Sure we might be tasteless but when we hit you we sure do taste your blood!! Crass, vulgar, offensive, ALWAYS!!!

That's the spirit!!!  When can I expect you?

As for attacking you, you're out of my weight range, be thankful for that and you're too fat for us front line soldiers!!

Oh.   green sad  After all that hype, I was expecting something a little more -- substantial?  Less wussy?

Anyway.

Here's a twinkie.  It's free.  Go ahead. . . . eat it.  I double dog dare you.

Unless you're afraid.

green wink
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 05:36:58 pm by Lucifer Rising » Logged
Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 06:16:29 pm »

That's the spirit!!!  When can I expect you?

Oh.   green sad  After all that hype, I was expecting something a little more -- substantial?  Less wussy?

Anyway.

Here's a twinkie.  It's free.  Go ahead. . . . eat it.  I double dog dare you.

Unless you're afraid.

green wink

um? ok?! Feel free to come attack me if you think I'm 'wussy'? It'll only be me and you unlike others who are scared to fight on their own plus you're too dam far away for now. I have other targets getting ready to get reamed. Plus I don't have a special potion to fight the really fat dragons like yourself and turning into a fat [body part] isn't an option!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 06:19:36 pm by Bone » Logged

el
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:04 pm »

Hey Lucy - we can fit you up with one!

Good going Banished.  Let's see your work.
lol

Reiki
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 06:42:37 pm »

um? ok?! Feel free to come attack me if you think I'm 'wussy'? It'll only be me and you unlike others who are scared to fight on their own plus you're too dam far away for now. I have other targets getting ready to get reamed. Plus I don't have a special potion to fight the really fat dragons like yourself and turning into a fat [body part] isn't an option!

Then just set up a duel. Done and done. Wastes no one's time.

Bone
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 06:47:42 pm »

Hey Lucy - we can fit you up with one!

Good going Banished.  Let's see your work.
lol

Just ask

Q**** [7th]
D**** {7th}
D**** [7th]
Z**** -7th

about our work!!! LOL

This forum is sucH BULL [bad noun]!!!!!!!! Look at the post above mine and it says to show my work and when I do I get it edited WTF is that about!!!!!! Plus nowhere in the clan section rules is there something saying not to post dragons names!!!!!!!!!!! As I've said, DON'T ASK FOR ME TO CALL OUT YOUR DRAGONS I'VE BEATED TO HELL IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 09:06:40 pm by Bone » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: