LiquidFyre Games Forums
November 22, 2017, 06:02:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Good alternative defense!  (Read 6081 times)
GreatJoint
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:04:19 pm »

Was in need of some kind of good alternative defense for my fat slow dragon, he had a hard time defend his gold. Well just found a good way to stay alive!

I moved my cave next to a insane wealthy dragon! Ohhh now it is just peace and quiet over here gold tongue

Now the dragon next to me takes all the attacks, he had a defensive record 11-83 only a few days ago. . .  Now it is 31 more attacks on him and none for me! Thanks for the help sir! I wait until your out of gold and move on!
el
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:28:43 pm »

Great plan!  I have no need of it, having no treasure or incomings, but I can see it's usefulness. 

But won't your dragon remain fat and slow if he has built in excuses like that?

kestra15
Wyrm Trainer

Don't blink

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 07:21:15 pm »

Let him get fat and slow! That is an inspired solution and I applaud it!

smoshrobotics
Wyrm Trainer

General Empirius

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 11:41:54 pm »

Yeah! Now get a [dragon] load of gold and tell me where you are! I'm just gonna help assist... I swear...  green teeth

Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wiseguy.
Witchfinder
Draconic Legend

Pirating, I can't help it, it's in the blood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 02:37:11 am »

Got to love that plan, it was inspired, well done.

"Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science fiction!"
"We live on a spaceship, dear"
GreatJoint
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 10:40:48 am »

Great plan!  I have no need of it, having no treasure or incomings, but I can see it's usefulness. 

But won't your dragon remain fat and slow if he has built in excuses like that?

Working on his speed now. . . He hate it! But well I`m the boss so if I say do Speed Drills all he can do is obey!

If he is good I trow him a Snickers at the end of the day.
kestra15
Wyrm Trainer

Don't blink

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 03:24:15 am »

Working on his speed now. . . He hate it! But well I`m the boss so if I say do Speed Drills all he can do is obey!

If he is good I trow him a Snickers at the end of the day.

Surely that Snickers undoes *all* your hard work! Have you seen the size of a dragon chocobar? :~D

Drakengard
Dragon Rider

This is my dragon. His name is Drakengard.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 04:03:23 am »

Was in need of some kind of good alternative defense for my fat slow dragon, he had a hard time defend his gold. Well just found a good way to stay alive!

I moved my cave next to a insane wealthy dragon! Ohhh now it is just peace and quiet over here gold tongue

Now the dragon next to me takes all the attacks, he had a defensive record 11-83 only a few days ago. . .  Now it is 31 more attacks on him and none for me! Thanks for the help sir! I wait until your out of gold and move on!

hmm... maybe that's why I don't really have any incomings... I'm next to 2 of the richest dragon in the game...

well, at least in the lightweight range anyways

GreatJoint
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 08:44:13 am »

Surely that Snickers undoes *all* your hard work! Have you seen the size of a dragon chocobar? :~D

Oh yeah guess your right. . . Only low-fat, low-carbohydrate, low-calorie food and a glass of water for dinner from now.
But who wants to train a starving dragon? Dangerous I say  gold grin
mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 01:55:32 pm »

You could always spend your gold and store it in the form of potions....you still have a form of wealth and effectively stop incomings  gold wink

masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 02:18:28 pm »

You could always spend your gold and store it in the form of potions....you still have a form of wealth and effectively stop incomings  gold wink

Potions can be stolen.

Nothing Beats a Fool's Luck . . . and I am the Master Fool.
carp
Fledgling Caretaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 02:23:28 pm »

Potions can be stolen.

Yes, but I think he was referring to the fact that if all your wealth is in potions, then other dragons can't tell how 'wealthy' you are... so they probably won't raid you

Great dragons collect their treasures from the caves of others.
http://apps.facebook.com/petdragonstwo/profile.php?id=1173118898
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:52 pm »

There is that . . . but also note that only a limited amount of wealth can be stored that way.

I, personally, think that since potions can be stolen, they should count towards your "visible wealth" . . .

Myrrdin
Dragon Rider

I like *BLAM*

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 03:21:01 pm »

I'd say the way to hide wealth would be in armour sets then. Sure you lose a little bit if /when you decide to sell them and get the gold back, but you can hold quite a bit that way ( and get an achievement for spending a million in the shop).

Religion is an opiate for the masses; Dragons enjoy the taste of opium saturated flesh.
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 04:09:49 pm »

Yes. . . it is better to hide wealth that way. . . and I think that perhaps a limit as to the number of pieces of armor might be in order as well.  I would not object to a limit of 2 of each type of armor  . .. one equipped and one backup.  3 on the outside.

Partcularly when we have access to many more sets of armor, it might be wise to make this decision . ..

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: