LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 21, 2017, 03:05:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: PD2 FAILs  (Read 25341 times)
silverquill212
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2009, 09:24:29 pm »

Nixta has a thread for her comics, and I was going to post this there until I realized it was just for PD1. So I created this topic instead.  silver teeth I wasn't sure where to put this though, since there don't seem to be any off-topic boards for PD2. This area seemed the most fitting for my post.

I made this from a screen shot a while back, when I didn't know much about the game and hadn't quite figured out very much.

If you have any Fail moments, take a screen shot and post 'em here! (Prnt Scrn button, then paste it into a new image file.)

Clan leader, Fellowship of the Phoenix
http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?topic=3702.0
Drakengard
Dragon Rider

This is my dragon. His name is Drakengard.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 09:40:11 pm »

I don't even think there is a more embarrassing way of getting critically hit...

shadowstorm
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:36:53 am »

ouch... but I think 1 of the shadow stories is even more embarrassing...  green sad
Paragon
Draconic Legend

Don't be afraid. Together we can make it.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 02:14:15 pm »

ouch... but I think 1 of the shadow stories is even more embarrassing...  green sad
Is this what you mean?

Attacker sends a circle of darkness towards a cliff face and flies around the cliff. Defender eyes the circle of black and, thinking it is a cave, flies straight into the wall of rock in a very cartoonish fashion.

The following number:
may be illegal for you to read. So please, whatever you do, don't read it.

Hmm... too late Sad
Drakengard
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:31:34 pm »

that is pretty fail/embarrassing, but I still think getting critically hit by your own fart is more embarrassing than that. The attacker didn't even do anything, the defender just failed completely....
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:33:16 pm by drakengard » Logged

shadowstorm
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 05:33:25 am »

yes paragon, that's the one  green tongue
Cathy
Draconic Legend

Is she gone?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 08:08:20 am »

Geesh - I thought it was bad when I crashed into a large tree 3 times in a row and damaged myself...

I'd better stay down wind from your dragon Drakengard!
Drakengard
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 08:44:06 am »

Geesh - I thought it was bad when I crashed into a large tree 3 times in a row and damaged myself...

I'd better stay down wind from your dragon Drakengard!

thanks T_T

It'll probably happen to your dragon if you're facing a poison type

the_kav
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 11:10:49 am »

I'm a high attuned poison and my farts have blown me off course many a time. At least my dragon's not too fat tho. That would suck: smelly and fat.  Undecided

Meat is murder! Hot, tasty, greasy murder!
PivotAteMe
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 11:59:15 pm »

Mister Tesla sneaks off before xxxxxxx can muster up another slash. When he does, his wings and claws seem to stretch out as if they are made of rubber and nearly reach Mister Tesla. Unfortunately, they don't and are sent flying back where they smack xxxxxxx across the face.
xxxxxxx failed to deal any damage to Mister Tesla.

Trainer of Pivot (PD1, R.I.P.) and Mister Tesla (PD2)
Nixta
Dragon Rider

Mine! Mine! Mine!. . .

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 11:19:54 pm »

After spending a day trudging through the wet undergrowth, across slippery scree, up and down steep hills, and through swollen rivers, all in the pouring rain, you and Feyari return to her lair, only to find you both have been thoroughly attacked by leeches. Looking only a little bit peeved, Feyari chars the wriggling critters attached to her hide, leaving you to fend for yourself.
Turn results:
Toughness    +311.34
Well, Feyari wound up alright, but this was a FaIL on my part  Undecided silver tongue

kestra15
Wyrm Trainer

Don't blink

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 04:17:18 am »

Training didn't go well last month:

"It is a nice sunny day so you send **** out for some strength training, but it just wasn't meant to be. **** cut her claw on a jagged part of the boulder she was carrying. She practiced blowing fireballs, but sprained her jaw. So she tried some endurance flying, but got caught in a sudden downpour. By the end of the training session, you are drenched and **** has a case of the sniffles."

"Who was it who told **** that rolling in poison ivy would toughen her hide? You curse them as you send out for a wagon load of calamine lotion."

Myrrdin
Dragon Rider

I like *BLAM*

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 10:36:54 pm »

Thought this was funny:
Level 10 Doppelganger Elemental cuts in for an attack, but as he does his hands transform into a pair of large leather-bound books. Looking a bit surprised, Level 10 Doppelganger Elemental slashes away nonetheless, giving Hoderi-no-mikoto some fairly substantial paper cuts.

Religion is an opiate for the masses; Dragons enjoy the taste of opium saturated flesh.
Nixta
Dragon Rider

Mine! Mine! Mine!. . .

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 07:57:03 am »

Walking down the hall of a hidden palace, Feyari finds a magnificent portrait of a noble gentleman. However, in an unwise course of action, Feyari scrapes the gold leaf off the highly precious painting, not considering that the gold itself was only worth a fraction of the value of the whole.
Turn results:
Gold   +1,693   Vision   +2.06   Stealth   -0.80

With a yelp, Feyari rears back in pain from the sharp pointed stick that was thrown at her. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to attempt a full frontal assault on the primitive village. Regardless, you did manage to make off with a few coins, even if it wasn't that golden idol you had your eye on!
Turn results:
Gold   +1,911   Vision   +1.38   Stealth   -0.73

Looks like Nixta has a lot to teach her little girl  black wink
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 08:00:28 am by Nixta » Logged

smoshrobotics
Wyrm Trainer

General Empirius

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 10:49:10 pm »

You defeated *** in combat and stole 8 treasure!

...a total of 10 hours to get 8 gold... RAID FAIL.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:28:32 pm by smoshrobotics » Logged

Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wiseguy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: