LiquidFyre Games Forums
October 20, 2017, 12:51:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post the most gold a defender has dumped during your raid!  (Read 14726 times)
Hippolyta
Draconic Legend

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2012, 01:38:38 pm »

Yep Tess, sorry, but you can't expect people, particularly like Snuzzle, to still love PD2 and/or be nice about it when they have worked so hard to understand and play the game well, to help others stay in the game (boot camp threads, tourneys, specifically friending floundering dragons and giving them advice etc - I don't know many trainers in game who do as much to help you devs out like that), and have suggested so many improvements over the years which get ignored.

I feel like I'm only going through the motions now. Perhaps if there were some minor bug fixes every once in a while, as Scales says, even just that would help.

Incidentally, how are the rest of the PD1 fixes coming? ASAP you say?

Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh, but just voicing my thoughts!
Snuzzle
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2012, 11:18:49 am »

Sorry, Tess.  That post came a few days before your big update.  I don't know if the update, had it come a bit earlier, would have rekindled my hopes for the prospects of the game, though. . . in a way I feel a bit sorry for all that effort re-programming the game, and I don't know how much good it will do.  Maybe it's coming way too late.  I was saddened to learn a few weeks ago that both Something Special and Charlotte had reset their dragons.  I just don't know how much good a new, improved game will do when years of nothing have driven away some of the most dedicated players in the game.  I'm hoping for the best, though.
BeRTie
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2012, 07:32:53 am »

You know, it occurs to me that it would be very handy to get a bunch of you together either on text or voice chat to discuss ideas. What about it Tess? Wouldnt it be easier to have a regularly scheduled "meeting of the minds"? I would imagine it would be easier to do that than to try to wade through the forum.

(dragon council... shut up Paul... sigh)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: