LiquidFyre Games Forums
October 20, 2017, 03:31:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teeth for Becoming a Fan or Writing a Revew?  (Read 1221 times)
Nixta
Dragon Rider

Mine! Mine! Mine!. . .

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2009, 09:13:12 pm »

Why is it that out of over 20,000 players, there are only 521 fans and 191 reviews? Maybe some of our friends need a little push. Would it be hard to award say, 5 teeth, to people who leave a review or become a fan? I know many people are put off by most of the offers because they either don't work or there is a risk of viruses and spam. Also the app of the day isn't up consistently. This would be a nice way for players to earn some teeth, and where it may not benefit the devs monetarily, it would certainly help the app gain some more populaity.

BeRTie
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:19:59 pm »

That sounds a bit suspicious to me... like something that would be against the developers code or something. I dont know that for sure, but it seems like it would be to me.

neellocm
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:24:45 pm »

People should WANT to be fans and spread the love without being bribed into it. 
Nixta
Dragon Rider

Mine! Mine! Mine!. . .

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:32:22 pm »

It definitely is walking a fine line. It does seem like a bribe, but so are the offers in a similar way. Ultimately, its their choice, I'm just throwing out ideas. Maybe it would be better to have an update in the news feed: "Become a fan here *link*"

Edited to add: On a sweep of the news history I found this: May 07, 2009  "Now that some of the major bugs are gone, we've re-enabled the reviews section of our "About" page. Head over there and tell us what you think!"
Over a month later, maybe give this another shot to reach the newer players.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 09:37:23 pm by Nixta » Logged

Ravenex
Developer
Draconic Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 09:37:50 pm »

Sorry, this is HIGHLY against facebook policy and could get us removed from facebook.

Happy Pillaging,
     Brian Schwartz
     Pet Dragons Inside Man
BeRTie
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 09:38:17 pm »

I would definitely agree to that!

Nixta
Dragon Rider

Mine! Mine! Mine!. . .

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 09:39:44 pm »

Sorry, this is HIGHLY against facebook policy and could get us removed from facebook.
OK, thanks for clearing that up  black wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: