LiquidFyre Games Forums
November 22, 2017, 06:01:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR STARTING TO ANNOY ME !!!!!!  (Read 4321 times)
lady sophira
Wyrm Trainer

PROUD HANDLER OF BOTH LADY SOPHIRAS

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2009, 09:28:49 pm »

gold angry gold angry gold angry gold angry gold angry

this is the 3rd time you have attacked me in a few days every time you get your dragon tushie handed to you on a plate!!!!  Now before u all spam me with hey its a win that isnt the point!!!  this dragon is starting to get on my nerves!!!! my advice to you little dragon would be pick on sumone who isnt gunna beat you to a pulp EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! yeah i know i got treasure but as i see it many others have way more than me so go bother them ok and leave me alone coz ur annoying me!!!!! and its getting to the point of bullying!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:03:53 am by lady sophira » Logged

Charmed
Draconic Legend

The answer to your question is 42

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 10:14:15 pm »

Firstly, LS welcome back to the forum.

Secondly; since you're in no way new here you know better than to post other dragons names...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:21:09 am by Charmed » Logged

"Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?", Marvin the Paranoid Android, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
lady sophira
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 10:27:51 pm »

oh crap its been so long i forgot  gold sad and now i dont know how to fix it  gold sad

Av
Draconic Legend

An unpleasant fellow.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 10:34:33 pm »

Click 'modify' on your first post, and change the title.  'Modify' link is located on the top right corner of all your posts.

"When he arrived at the gate I couldn't put my finger on it why, but I just didn't like him. His glare, his smirk, his posture; everything about him bothered me."

- Conrad Anders, City Guard

Il Palazzo
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 11:04:09 pm »

Lol, why, it's ideal... I envy you  Grin
No point in losing temper, you should take it easy and thank him for the fun... really ^_^'

Come to duel my cuddly ☻Night Terror☻
izzyvet
Fledgling Caretaker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 11:19:09 pm »

AAAWWWW,, it sounds like he has a puppy crush on you!!!!
 blue teeth blue teeth blue teeth

Draconian Devil
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 12:03:30 am »

Maybe you're the closest.  Maybe he can't see the richer dragons because they cave and have high stealth.  Maybe you shouldn't get so riled up about it.  Maybe you should do something about it instead of complaining (i.e. Cave and train stealth)...I could go on for quite some time...

The fact of the matter is you will be attacked, and if they win against you once they are likely to come back again.  Once a day is pretty borderline.  It's too early to call it bullying.  If it goes on for more than 4 days i'd call it bullying.  and even then.  If he's launching 4 or 5 raids a day and only one of them is you...it's not bullying.  Who knows...maybe he's a cloak and dagger for a clan and he's feeling out, potential targets for people in his clan.  Maybe he thinks, or knows, you're in a clan and is testing your clan's strength. Maybe...oh there I go again...
Ċealdtǫnn
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 12:20:25 am »

LOL. Devil, she's not getting beaten. It's the attacking dragon that's getting his butt handed to him. She just doesn't see the logic in attacking a sure loss.
bard
Dragon Rider

Never face the facts

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 12:41:39 am »

*sidles away from the others,except Cealdfanga.Waves timidly*

Hi Lady S. so good to see you after so long!

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.

lady sophira
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 04:05:57 am »

LOL DEVIL   gold teeth gold teeth gold teeth gold teeth

im not losing to this dragon i win every time Smiley and thanks for the help i have now modified the heading and i do apologise but it has been soooooo long since i came in and i was so mad i just didnt think b4 i posted it my bad  gold sad

lady sophira
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 04:08:33 am »

gold teeth gold teeth gold teeth gold teeth

oh and by the way lady soph is a caver but lady soph 2 will never cave  gold wink and while i think of it i go great stealth Sad  but obviously not enough Sad

Alfarion
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 04:24:53 am »

lady sophira you did try to send the attacker a personal message before taking it to the forums, right?

People have very varying ideas of what is proper conduct in the game. Personally I do not have much of a problem with attacking or being attacked by the same dragon several times in a row. I guess that makes me a bully in your eyes, just be aware that not everyone thinks like this.
Ralf
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 04:39:07 am »

yeah i know i got treasure but as i see it many others have way more than me

First I'd never thought I'd see that being admitted. And I never thought I'd fit into the "others" category!  silver tongue

But I have to agree with the vet. You know you're irresistible LS.   silver wink
lady sophira
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 09:56:13 pm »

First I'd never thought I'd see that being admitted. And I never thought I'd fit into the "others" category!  silver tongue

But I have to agree with the vet. You know you're irresistible LS.   silver wink

gold teeth gold teeth gold teeth gold teeth

im only loaded which is pretty poor compared to others i see Smiley i havent concentrated on gold this time although it dont hurt to have it lol i have alll the best stuff now Smiley

silverquill212
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 03:57:09 pm »

While having a repeat attacker can be extremely annoying, your own unique situation is more like a gift than a burden. Consider these.  gold teeth
  • Every time this dragon attacks, you win. So your battle record is getting pumped up without much effort on your part!
  • Every time you battle this dragon you're getting stat gains. Yep. Isn't that a nice little reward for being annoyed?
  • If you have an assistant, both of you are gaining MO as well.
  • Bragging rights!

Clan leader, Fellowship of the Phoenix
http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?topic=3702.0
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: