LiquidFyre Games Forums
July 18, 2018, 03:48:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Fellowship of The Phoenix [FOTP]  (Read 13462 times)
Guardian Phoenix
Wyrmling Handler

A Friend you Can trust.

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2009, 10:01:00 am »

Hi,
Silver And I have Started A New Clan Called [FOTP].
If You Are Interested In Joining, Please Leave A Message.
If you haven't signed/registered on the forum, you can contact either Silver Or Guardian Phoenix Via Pet Dragons Two.
Silver- http://apps.facebook.com/petdragonstwo/profile.php?id=1173126494
GP- http://apps.facebook.com/petdragonstwo/profile.php?id=1173119788
BEFORE APPLYING, READ THE "Requirements & Rules" BELOW !

Information

The Clan And Name was Thought Of By The Clan Leader,Silver.
Small Dragon Info Is Recorded, But NOT Shared Publicly For Privacy Reasons.
The Clan Forum link will be sent to new Clan-Members Via PD2-Message or forum.
Also we do not plan on getting any bigger than 50 members at maximum, view the updates below to see how many members we currently have.
There are members of our clan who will be more than happy to give you advice with training techniques, general tips, and so-forth, just send a message to any of our members and we'll aim to get back to you ASAP.

We Accept any dragons of any Age, Gender, And Stats.

Requirements & Rules                  
# Minimum presence Of 250, which must be maintained to keep membership. Let us know in advance if you have to go on vacation and we will ignore your presence for the time being.
# Give assist priority to clan members instead of friends.
# You will not be asked to cancel an attack in order to assist a clan member.
# All members must have one of the watermarks added to their dragon picture. Silver can do this for you.
# No bad-mouthing the clan or making clan arguments public. What's in the clan stays in the clan.
# Participation in the clan forum/chat room is highly recommended but not required.
# No assisting against the clan.
# Using turns daily is highly recommended.
# You will not be forced to stay. You can decide to leave the clan at any time for any reason. Smiley
# You cannot be in this clan and another at the same time.
# Duels among clan members are approved, but raiding is banned. Raiding fellow clan members will get you kicked from the clan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

New members must sign up for an account on the clan forum. This is necessary for access to important clan information, in particular the list of members. (This makes it easy for new members to view and add everyone as friends.) No further participation in the clan forum/chat room is required, but recommended.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When Replying as an applicant, Rename the Bar at the top "FOTP APPLICATION". This is so we can tell who wants to join, and who's just asking questions silver smile
Thanks silver teeth
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:59:57 pm by Guardian Phoenix » Logged

Guardian Phoenix
Wyrmling Handler

A Friend you Can trust.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 10:01:27 am »

10th June 09.

Clan Now has an actual Forum and not a FB Group.
2 new members have Joined. [4 members]

15th June 09

3 New Members Have Joined. [7 members]

18th June 09

3 New Members Joined. [10 members]

19th June 09

5 New Members Joined. [15 members]

21st June 09

4 New Members Joined. [19 members]

22nd June 09

Clan Multi-Member Chat Operational
1 New Member Joined. [20 members]

3rd July 09

1 Member Pending Approval

10th July 09

1 Member Pending Approval
1 New Member Joined [21 Members]

13th July 09

3 New members Joined [24]

14th July 09

1 New member Joined [25]

20th July

3 New members Joined [28]

25th August

1 New member Joined [29]

3rd October

2 New members Joined [31]

12th November

1 New member Joined [32]

1st December

3 New members Joined [35]

21st February 2010

1 Member left
2 Members resigned from PD2
[32]

Inactivity Report:

DATE      | Members | Status | New Count
07/11/09 |     2       |    IA    |      29           
12/11/09 |     2       |    IA    |      30      
01/12/09 |     2       |    IA    |      33      
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 10:28:59 am by Guardian Phoenix » Logged

Guardian Phoenix
Wyrmling Handler

A Friend you Can trust.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:01:42 am »

~Clan Member Verified Rules~
The following rules were debated, voted on, edited, and put into action by the clan members themsleves

1. No raiding official friends of the clan, unless both parties consent and no one will take it personally. IF you are going to raid a friend of the clan, you must create a message thread on PD2 including Silvy, GP, yourself, and the dragon who will be raided, so we can discuss it and make sure everyone's happy. (These members are listed below Fellowship members in the forums IARC.)

2. Raiding official friends of the clan, if it's not approved, will merit a public apology. The raider must create a PD2 messaging thread, including ALL FOTP members and the raided dragon, and apologize. In this case we will hope our mutual friend does not take the raid personally.

3. Assisting against official friends of the clan is allowed. (Friend of the clan attacks a friend of yours = you're allowed to assist your friend.)

4. Before becoming official members, applicants must EITHER have a recommendation from a current Fellowship member, OR participate in a discussion with the clan on a PD2 thread which will be created by either Silvy or GP.

5. It is recommended that members move their caves to be closer to the clan, but not required for now.

6. Once clans are implemented, it will be REQUIRED for members to move to an approved clan location. (This location will be discussed and voted on.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 11:23:50 am by Guardian Phoenix » Logged

silverquill212
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 10:08:54 am »

Hi everyone, I'm silver =D  Please don't hesitate to leave a message here or send a PM to either of us. We have our own forum and chat room, which you will be granted access to upon accepting our rules and regulations.

Happy dragonning!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:39:58 pm by silverquill212 » Logged

Clan leader, Fellowship of the Phoenix
http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?topic=3702.0
Zodiac
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 10:41:26 am »

Yay, another clan!  Welcome, good luck, and The Celestials look forward to meeting you on the battlefield!

-Zodiac's Keeper  black wink

Keeper of Stars, Leader of The Celestials

Gina and Tethys
Dragon Rider

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 02:25:03 pm »

Great to see another clan starting up!!

Good luck and enjoy!!

silverquill212
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 07:36:05 pm »

Small Dragon Info Is Recorded, But NOT Shared Publicly For Privacy Reasons.

Just wanted to let everyone know, the ONLY information we will be taking down privately for the use of our clan members is everyone's cave locations.  gold wink

Sotan
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 12:11:44 pm »

ok quick question, what's a water mark silver sad Huh?

I would love to join the clan, are their any other specifics i need to know about?

In order to win sometimes you must lose.
Charmed
Draconic Legend

The answer to your question is 42

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 12:14:34 pm »

ok quick question, what's a water mark silver sad Huh?

A watermark is a transparent picture that some people put on their dragon pictures so that they can be easily identified by others as belonging to the same group (at least if they remember to included in their thumbnail red wink).

"Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?", Marvin the Paranoid Android, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
Guardian Phoenix
Wyrmling Handler

A Friend you Can trust.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 12:50:36 pm »

I would love to join the clan, are their any other specifics i need to know about?

At the Moment, No, What Is Above Is All You Need to know, unless you want to know something that isnt there  silver smile.
PM me or silver if you have any questions you want/need to talk about.

silverquill212
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 11:59:11 am »

A watermark is a transparent picture that some people put on their dragon pictures so that they can be easily identified by others as belonging to the same group (at least if they remember to included in their thumbnail red wink).

Yup. ^_^ Basically, Sotan, if you decide to join the clan, I will put a little image on the corner of your dragon's picture for you. The watermark is the same as my icon and signature pic.

BeRTie
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 02:58:17 pm »

I hope you dont mind me putting this here, but I really like your logo!  red smile

Guardian Phoenix
Wyrmling Handler

A Friend you Can trust.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 08:52:50 am »

Thanks silver teeth

mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 10:47:36 am »

I'll join, I have to go do stuff though, so I'll check out everything when I have more free time.

mtg_player_zach
Wyrm Trainer

Need assistance? Friend me-Ankheku

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 01:01:54 pm »

So what all does being in the clan entail? 

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: