LiquidFyre Games Forums
October 20, 2017, 10:29:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting 'advert' subforum and search for duels that haven't started  (Read 852 times)
EmperorK
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2009, 08:22:48 pm »

So earlier I was praised by a dev for a 1 round duel i proposed. the idea was fun and much more uncertain!

This has led me on to thinking of proposing a sub forum for 'advertising' duels?

e.g. epicly long battles or 1 rounders

granted it won't work yet because it would mainly be fun for betting purposes and we are all skint dragons.

Perhaps instead of a forum, further search functions in game to do with betting? eg, most bets placed, most viewed duel terms, duels between dragons in the top 100 on a leaderboard.

thoughts people? or improvements to this idea?

additional idea: when i search for bets, I find almost entirely duels that are already underway. I think an option to filter duels that haven't started is well needed!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:51:09 am by EmperorK » Logged
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 08:58:13 pm »

I don't think that it's a bad idea.  Since Duels are popular, and I'm sure betting on them will be popular, it is probably cool to have a specific forum to deal with them.

Nothing Beats a Fool's Luck . . . and I am the Master Fool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: