LiquidFyre Games Forums
September 21, 2017, 02:59:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No limit to how many times someone can attack in one night?  (Read 723 times)
Jacquie
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2007, 08:44:22 pm »

I went to sleep last night and woke up to find that my dragon Grackle had been attacked 5 or 6 times by Nasir Khorasanee.

Nasir managed to ruin the simple fun of these little dragons by violating the intent of them.

It's one thing to have been attacked by several different dragons and lose legitemately, but he already knew he could beat my dragon. And attacked. And stole gold. And attacked. And stole gold. And attacked. And stole gold. And attacked. And stole gold. And attacked. And stole gold. (geez, those fight results were a big surprise.)

Done venting. Done playing.
Jacquie

Sara
Draconic Legend

Dragon Tamer and Writer Extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 09:29:30 pm »

This subforum is for suggestions about the forum, not the application. gold teeth  To answer your question, however, that shouldn't have happened.  I would report it as a bug if I were you, it might have been missed in the recent glitch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: