LiquidFyre Games Forums
August 16, 2017, 03:43:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You took away my weight!  (Read 959 times)
Mandeeza-Mooz
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2007, 06:02:46 am »

1 hour ago my weight was over 85000, and now near the end  :red angry:of a fight his weight has just gone to 65,922. What happened? I just quickly read the recent updates post and none of them apply to me. I am very angry because it looked like i might win my first fight in weeks!!!

Mandeeza-Mooz
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 06:09:05 am »

I have just been and had my turns and built his weight up again, but i am still so mad because i had to waist all my new turns building his weight to what it already was! And I should say that I don't think he was automatically reset because he had reached or gone over any caps etc, because he has been losing every single fight for a long time so was clearly a weakling!!!!

me
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 06:17:37 am »

Me and my friends had already used our turns and they all got reset as well. I think it might have had something to do with the bug causing the combat skills of some people to reset to zero that resulted in "restoring the backup to another copy of the database" but I'm just assuming.
Ravenex
Developer
Draconic Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 10:14:01 am »

The backup that was restored was created about 1 minute after 12:00, so most people hadn't used todays turns  (788 people had already used todays turns in that minute) .  That means that if you used them between 12:00am and 4:00 am (CST) the results of your turns was removed but you should also have your turns back to use again.

Happy Pillaging,
     Brian Schwartz
     Pet Dragons Inside Man
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: