LiquidFyre Games Forums
August 15, 2018, 04:49:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today my dragon is 13 years old with our any success :)  (Read 1260 times)
MoonShade
« on: May 19, 2009, 04:25:32 am »

Hello All;

I was Playing PD1 with my friends and ussally we solved all the issues together; however in here I'll be alone and I'll try to get some info from my neigbours who are also win againts me Sad...

Anyway I think it's better place to find helps in here... Maybe I can find some goods friends as well... =)

Anyway here is my dragon details...

Moonshade is Turkish dragon and at the moment he used all the elements for seeing their effects on the duels.
I use same strategy as PD1 like do not get any more weight before full the stats... the problem is still there is no success; so there should be a mistake or I miss some tips... Smiley

here are some of my questions.. It'll be great if you can help my training issue...

1. Vision and Speed are new in here; I think my problems are these stats ...I'll try to get more in future.
2. Elements? Do I need to focus only 1 or do I get as different as I am? What do you think?

Thnks for all help and accompanies...

I'll be around and may be send you some duel request to you as well just for exercises =)

Nice to meet you all...

Galaxy
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 05:14:04 am »

Welcome to the Forum, Moonshade.  I hope you will find us all very friendly and helpful.  I also hope to see you in the club soon.   Cheesy
BeRTie
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:05:46 am »

To answer your questions Vision and Speed are very important stats yes. As for elements that is totally your choice. I personally am concentratin on one, but know others are spreading their wins out. No real right way there.

Davinia
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 07:12:07 am »

Welcome to the forum. Smiley

I just realised where you posted this thread. If you're looking for help on PD2, these boards would be much more helpful.

http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?board=24.0

http://forums.liquidfyre.com/index.php?board=22.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: