LiquidFyre Games Forums
August 16, 2017, 03:41:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Information on Collecting Skill  (Read 954 times)
Poppet
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:38:42 pm »

Hi Guys,

I have read about how your fighting skill maxes out at 10% of your weight.  Does anyone have more information as to what your hunting skill or collecting skill can reach and how this effects your gameplay?  My Hunting Skill is 32 and my Collecting Skill is 172 what can they go up to, and is it dependant on your weight etc?

I searched for info on this on the forum, but couldn't find it. Apologies if it exits -point me in the right direction if so! Smiley
Jules & Banphrionsa
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 07:42:06 pm »

They can both go way up. The highest Collecting I know of is around 1000. The hunting also a lot (don't really know how much). Growing does decline after a certain weight (200-300k)

Dragonais
Draconic Legend

Handler of the Dragovian Lords.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:46:12 pm »

Hi Guys,

I have read about how your fighting skill maxes out at 10% of your weight.  Does anyone have more information as to what your hunting skill or collecting skill can reach and how this effects your gameplay?  My Hunting Skill is 32 and my Collecting Skill is 172 what can they go up to, and is it dependant on your weight etc?

I searched for info on this on the forum, but couldn't find it. Apologies if it exits -point me in the right direction if so! Smiley

Your collecting skill right now will continue to go up at least till 1000. The higher your skill the more gold you can collect over all. The hunting skill will continue to go up, but there is a soft cap at about 200,000. When you reach that kind of weight, you still increase in weight, but it is not as steep as before.

As for being dependent on weight, collecting skill (as of right now) is not dependent on weight. Like I said earlier, the soft cap on hunting starts at around 200,000.

I hope this helps.

Dragonais is asking his friends to check out his profile for information on young dragon that he does not need help assisting for.

Unofficial Weight Size, Gold/Treasure Class & Battle Percentage Thread
0ntique.|ShΛdΘw₣∂ux| - 2
Draconic Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 08:52:23 pm »

They can both go way up. The highest Collecting I know of is around 1000. The hunting also a lot (don't really know how much). Growing does decline after a certain weight (200-300k)
jules actually it decreases significantly after u reach (400-450K)..

mEsS wId dA bEsT dIe LiKe dA rEsT....

|ShΛdΘw₣aux| - 2 is the best...

Click here to take the challenge 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: