LiquidFyre Games Forums
November 24, 2017, 03:15:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most amount of losses that you have seen?  (Read 2814 times)
BlackenedRoseThorn
« on: March 16, 2008, 08:27:18 am »

DO NOT POST NAMES OF DRAGONS OR OWNERS

With that said, numerically speaking, what is the most amount of losses you have seen? I think the most I have seen is a certain popular raider with 150+
Solonnel
Fledgling Caretaker

"Brit? Like, Britney?" - No, B-R-E-T. "Ohh, Bret."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 08:36:39 am »

There's one in my weight range with 250+ losses. Two of those are courtesy of me. blue wink
wizard-x2
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:59:32 am »

before it was purged from the system, there was a dragon with nearly 400 losses and 0 wins. fairly sure that it was a farm pet though....
wizard-x2
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 09:10:15 am »

same here.....nearly to the 100 losses mark, but still have better than a 2-1 ratio.
violet
Draconic Legend

Sean... more popular than you

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:44:14 am »

There is a massive dragon with 444 losses. 

If I am nobody and nobody is perfect does that mean that I am perfect?  Yes, it does.

Dragonais
Draconic Legend

Handler of the Dragovian Lords.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 10:40:43 am »

I have seen a couple of large dragons with over 100 loses and only a couple of wins. I thought either they were going for battle scars or were farmed. Either way it is not pretty.

Dragonais is asking his friends to check out his profile for information on young dragon that he does not need help assisting for.

Unofficial Weight Size, Gold/Treasure Class & Battle Percentage Thread
wizard-x2
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:22 pm »

There is a massive dragon with 444 losses. 

LOL, somebody better get him/her a bandaid.....must really hurt on the leader boards.
RushHour
Fledgling Caretaker

Greddion and Greddius

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 12:34:07 pm »

While searching through the "greatest fighters list" due to boredom, I found a dragon with 3 wins and 146 losses. But the shocking part is that he was higher ranked than dragons with 2 wins and 1 loss!!! Wins truly do matter a lot more than losses.
Rox
Fledgling Caretaker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 01:48:07 pm »

I must be a big dragon for admitting this but I attacked a dragon the other day with almost 300 losses and guess what?  I lost black sad My own record is 143-124, and I spent about a month caving at one time just to build up my fs.  I know from experience though,  once you have a mediocre record and a little gold the numbers go up at a very steady pace!
Dragonais
Draconic Legend

Handler of the Dragovian Lords.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 01:56:39 pm »

Wow! My record is rather poor at 228-92 Sad

oh well, at least you recieved FS right?

Your record may seem poor BRT, but combine that with your age and weight, it might look intimidating. I have seen some more even BRs from hoarders. Most of them do no have a 2:1 win ratio.

Dragonais is asking his friends to check out his profile for information on young dragon that he does not need help assisting for.

Unofficial Weight Size, Gold/Treasure Class & Battle Percentage Thread
Rox
Fledgling Caretaker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 02:16:17 pm »

I am working on improving it.  I have decided that I am just not a great roller.  None of my friends play PD so I came to the forum a while back and started to read and take a few lessons on how to raise a stronger dragon!  I got alot of help and aquired some very nice strong friends.  Once your down though it takes a long time to work your way back up.
Pete
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 03:21:47 pm »

I cause indigestion...  gold wink
Pete
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 05:20:42 pm »

Just make sure you've got a bucket handy to clean up the mess he might make, that's all I'm saying... I taste very firey... I'm Red Hot Chili Pete, trainer of the Red Hot Chili Wyrm...
Pete
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 05:53:23 pm »

BeRT's way to old and crabby to by the Red Hot Chili Wyrm's sibling. He's so past it...
He's started dribbling in his old age. BeRT the trainer claims it's drool over my gold, but I know the truth! ha!  gold wink
wizard-x2
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 06:21:59 pm »

BeRT, when did my dragon get to be more popular than yours?...currently 231-97. just a few days ago you were ahead by a few total fights.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: