LiquidFyre Games Forums
June 27, 2017, 01:10:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our new Forums! Please take some time to read the few posts in "The Official Word" category.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register GO TO PET DRAGONS GO TO PET DRAGONS 2  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Roller's Anonymous Club (BRAC)  (Read 64241 times)
Millam
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 04:25:59 pm »

This club is for all you poor dragons that have no/little luck.  If your dragon is always rolling the losing number in battle, you "fail to find any gold," always get a low fighting skill number, or a low amount of weight (unless you want that) then this club is for you and your dragon! 

Lately I've been noticing that me (Millam) and Fafnir the fierce have been having bad luck with the dice.  No Las Vegas for us!  We have not been getting the fair share of gold that we deserve after a long days battle, we've been rolling low gold collecting numbers (and even none!).  But we still do kick butt in battle, we just don't get much gold   gold sad.  So we started a club.  If you'd like to join BRAC just post your name and dragon's name and we can all unite in unlucky-ness.  If enough of us join we can all go out and attack on the same day and spread our bad luck!  *chuckles*  green grin

Current Members:

Aramika and Zaireth
Aurix and Aurix
bellatrix888warrior and Surma
BRT
Dragonais and Dragonais
Duzzy
elfkey
elleros
feathin
FierceDragoness and Maniac
Flying Toaster
Gaz335
heavenknight
JuliusMaster and JuliusDraconian
Lady__Dragon
lady sophira
Lizzan
masterfool
Millam and Fafnir the Fierce
Pete
Rattiemama
Ravenex
Ruaidhrí
RushHour
Tadia and S'jaar
Tebownator
Xythus and Divoria

Officers:
masterfool - Club President  red wink red wink red wink red wink before there was even a club
Millam and Fafnir the Fierce - Club f"l"ounder ... get it... get it... haha

Updated: In alphabetic order by handle name.  If you want your dragon's name added let me know.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:40:52 pm by Millam » Logged
Ravenex
Developer
Draconic Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 04:46:44 pm »

Can I join?

Happy Pillaging,
     Brian Schwartz
     Pet Dragons Inside Man
bellatrix888warrior
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 04:55:41 pm »

Yeah me too.  silver sad

Surma "failed to find gold" about 5 times yesterday out of 20, and probably 4 or 5 again today, out of 18.  silver sad
Dragonais
Draconic Legend

Handler of the Dragovian Lords.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 06:18:16 pm »

This club is for all you poor dragons that have no/little luck.  If your dragon is always rolling the losing number in battle, you "fail to find any gold," always get a low fighting skill number, or a low amount of weight (unless you want that) then this club is for you and your dragon! 

Lately I've been noticing that me (Millam) and Fafnir the fierce have been having bad luck with the dice.  No Las Vegas for us!  We have not been getting the fair share of gold that we deserve after a long days battle, we've been rolling low gold collecting numbers (and even none!).  But we still do kick butt in battle, we just don't get much gold   gold sad.  So we started a club.  If you'd like to join BRAC just post your name and dragon's name and we can all unite in unlucky-ness.  If enough of us join we can all go out and attack on the same day and spread our bad luck!  *chuckles*  green grin
l

There has been days where I would not get any gold on 4 or 5 of my turns out of 20 turns used for collecting. Our attacking rolls haven't been the greatest either. There are also days where our fighting skill always seems to be about a 2 on average. Could I join up as well.

Dragonais is asking his friends to check out his profile for information on young dragon that he does not need help assisting for.

Unofficial Weight Size, Gold/Treasure Class & Battle Percentage Thread
RiverBoy
Wyrmling Handler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 08:27:44 pm »

l ots
o f
s tuff
e nough
r epeat
s pins

theres always a peak after the valley.
The deeper the valley, the higer the next peak. Just wait and play and things will turn.

his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him ...
bellatrix888warrior
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 08:48:21 pm »

It's not called "Quitters Anonymous."

It's called "Bad Rollers." 

Where in the title does it say ANYTHING about not playing anymore? 
masterfool
Global Moderator
Draconic Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 10:34:25 pm »

HA.  I think I was the club president before there WAS a club.

But I resigned to join the "PD Fanatics who Can't get the Achievement Saying they're PD Fanatics" club . . .

Nothing Beats a Fool's Luck . . . and I am the Master Fool.
bellatrix888warrior
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 10:35:38 pm »

But I resigned to join the "PD Fanatics who Can't get the Achievement Saying they're PD Fanatics" club . . .

Too long.

This is better.  silver grin
FierceDragoness
Draconic Legend

Dragons 4 LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 11:43:03 pm »

I wanna join, i cant get a good roll on fs to save my dragons life, he used to get 55 average fs per 20 turns,and now im lucky if i can break 45, and last night he got his worse ever of only 37,its so sad and horrible red sad

ALSO i attacked the richest dragon in my weight range, he had like 4mil,and i only got 66k out of him,talk about one of the worst rolls ever red sad
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:45:14 pm by FierceDragoness » Logged

R.I.P. Joshua "Maniac" Giddings~ I love you and miss you Kiss  red tongue
The PD Dictionary!
http://www.petdragonsfbapp.com/forum/index.php?topic=1508.new#new
Aurix
Wyrmling Handler

Proud trainer of Aurix and Auriel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 02:50:53 am »

Sign me up too! My fs rolls are pretty bad...the BEST I've had for 20 turns is 52!

Millam
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 06:13:32 am »

LOL where's that club I need to join it!
Millam
Wyrm Trainer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 06:14:20 am »

Can I join?

Hmm.... I don't think you have that bad of luck overall Wink  But I guess everyone has their bad days. 
FierceDragoness
Draconic Legend

Dragons 4 LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 07:54:06 am »

ok do i get to be in? you should make a list of members in the first post so we know who is a member and who isint red smile

R.I.P. Joshua "Maniac" Giddings~ I love you and miss you Kiss  red tongue
The PD Dictionary!
http://www.petdragonsfbapp.com/forum/index.php?topic=1508.new#new
Gaz
Wyrm Trainer

Trapped in a gravitational pull! Halp!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 08:06:11 am »

I only manage to get 100k+ with my turns each day Sad And it's true what Riverboy says, once you hit a big peak in collecting it's sods law that the next day will be terrible.

bellatrix888warrior
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 08:13:02 am »

I only manage to get 100k+ with my turns each day Sad And it's true what Riverboy says, once you hit a big peak in collecting it's sods law that the next day will be terrible.

You POOR THING!  100k a day?! Whatever shall you DO!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: